AdMonks Advertising is the leading digital marketing agency in Kerala & we’re known & loved for the services & reads that we publish based on digital marketing.
But on today’s read, we’re here to address a global concern- The Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
We all know how this disease is spread & most of us are unaware of the ways of protecting us from this disease.
So, we thought it’s our duty to address this concern & in that way we can spread awareness in fighting this global threat.
Here are a few of the steps that one needs to follow to prevent Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)-
- Clean your hands often- Clean or wash your hands with disinfectant wipes or sanitizers.
- Use hand sanitizers that contain at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose & mouth without washing your hands.
- Maintain at least 1 meter, or 3 feet, from other people who’re sick or are feeling dizzy.
- Avoid any kind of close contact with people who are sick.
- Masks are highly recommended especially when using public transports.
- If possible try to stay at home & avoid public gatherings like marriages functions, meetings, etc.
The no. of confirmed cases of coronavirus cases in Kerala is rising slowing & we need to be prepared for the same.
Here’s a beautiful Malayalam infographic image from us that can be used in spreading awareness against Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
You can share these images to your Whatsapp groups, Facebook, Instagram or any other online platforms we only aim in spreading awareness.
Residents of Kerala come let’s join hands & fight Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) as we did in case of the deadly Nipah virus.
We Keralites are strong & brave nothing can stop us.
Let’s spread awareness.
Infographic image from us that can be used
We can break the chain- #breakthechain
Follow the instructions form Kerala Government & take good precaution in fighting coronavirus. We, Malayalees have done it in the past & we shall do it now also.
The state helpline no for Kerala- 0471-2552056
Let’s pray for the rest of the world & fight against this threat.