AdMonks is back with a new topic that involves the latest trends involved digital marketing for the year 2019.
In our previous read, we’ve posted about latest trends involved in SMM 2019. We hope that you’ve gone through the post.
So, let’s get started with our new topic on- Latest trends in digital marketing!
- Voice Search- As voice recognition technology gets more advanced, we can expect that more and more people will utilize the voice search feature on their smartphones in 2019.
Voice is likely to replace the text-based search done by the users in the near future, voice search presents an opportunity for marketers to further expand their existing market.
- Video Marketing- It is one of the fastest-growing strategies today, and shows no signs of slowing down in the short term. Cisco claims that 82% of Internet traffic will be done through video by 2021. In fact, today even a small businesses firm with limited resources are also taking advantage of this strategy.
According to Cisco, 82% of Internet traffic will be done through video by 2021, although you won’t have to wait so long to take advantage of the full potential of this platform to grow your business. In fact, even small businesses with limited resources are also taking advantage of this trend.
- Programmatic Advertising- This has gained much traction in the previous year and is likely to continue to gain popularity in 2019. In fact, a recent eMarketer report estimates that 83.6% of US digital ad dollars.
They will carry out transactions programmatically for 2019. Programmatic advertising should be utilized with precaution, especially that new, more stringent data protection regulations such as the GDPR are now in place.
As such, those companies that are planning to invest in this strategy are likely to consult an outside counsel to ensure they will be able to use it without breaching any regulations.
- Artificial Intelligence In Audience Targeting- In order to reach the right audience effectively, detailed customer profiling is warranted. To achieve such a feat, more and more companies are tapping the power of cutting-edge, AI-powered platforms in their customer profiling efforts.
According to a study by Blueshift, 43% of marketers are using AI for audience expansion, and 39% are using it for audience targeting. With AI, marketers can better understand who their target audience is, so they can use the right strategies and execute the right actions that will ensure a higher engagement rate for their campaigns.
- Visual Search- As the consumer’s desire for speed and ease when obtaining information online rises, the number of businesses that plans to leverage visual search also increases. In fact, a MarketsandMarkets report states that the image recognition market will grow to $25.65 billion by 2019.
With visual search, people can now find a review of the product they found on the local store, identify the species of trees are nearby or find a similar restaurant in the area, all simply by adding or taking a photo of the object on the spot.
- Facebook Popularity Decline- Despite being the number 1 social media marketing platform today, Facebook has seen a declining use among all age groups, except the elderly (group 55 years or older) in 2018.
This will continue in 2019, as Pew Research revealed that many people had changed the way they interact with the social media platform. According to a new Pew Research Center survey, 42% say they have taken a break from checking the platform for a period of several weeks or more, while 26% people deleted the Facebook app from their cell phone and some 74% of Facebook users say they have taken at least one of these three actions in the past year.
The above listed are few of the digital marketing trends that can help you get a cutting edge over your competitors. But knowing these trends alone will not help you you need help from a professional digital marketing agency in Kerala.
So, which is the best digital marketing agency in Kerala?
AdMonks Advertising is one of the leading digital marketing agency offering the prime digital marketing services like-
- SEM, etc..
We have marked our own unique position in the various fields including branding, Advertising, and digital platforms as well. It is not at all an easy task to be the best among other competitors in the same field. The feedback we’ve received from our clients is the triggering factor for our growth.
See for yourself what we AdMonks is!
Visit us to know more about us-
4th Floor, Bhagheeratha Residency,
Banerji Road, Kacheripady
PH: +91 484 239 7777